Adjustable Comfort: The PR-8™ Power Bed™ combines the incredible contouring support of Memory Foam with an Essential adjustable Power Base foundation! The beautifully designed mattress features an Outlast™ Phase Change Technology Cover that allows your bed to absorb, store and release body heat, in order to regulate and maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature. The Memory Foam material contours to the body for even weight distribution and to eliminate pressure points. The adjustable Power Base gives you full range of relaxing positions, so you can get a great night’s sleep!
PR-8 Mattress Features:
- Memory-Touch™ – Memory Foam: A heavier, higher density temperature responsive foam that contours to the body for even weight distribution and to eliminate pressure points. Features an open cell breathable design for temperature neutral sleep. Absorbs energy and motion to reduce partner disturbance.
- Outlast™ Phase Change Technology Cover: Allows your bed to absorb, store and release body heat, in order to regulate and maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature. Breathe-easy material, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Great full body support and comfort.
- Substrate Base Support Layer: High density, resilient cushioning support. Interactive, heavy-duty substrate helps provide full body alignment, proper support.
- Beautiful Enclosure: Encases all the internal components while adding style and beauty in your bedroom.
- The PR-8™ Memory Foam mattress is proud to be hand crafted entirely in Colorado – U.S.A.
Essential Power Base Features:
- Appearance: 1 inch profile foundation style base.
- Upholstery: Available in black furniture grade upholstery.
- Adjustability: Head and foot articulation (effortlessly raise the head or foot to find ultimate comfort).
- Features: Under Bed Lighting. One-touch flat button. Snore button (quickly elevate the head of the base 7° to open up airways), Zero Gravity Button (relieve pressure points with weightless zero gravity) and One Custom Programmable Position (find personalized comfort by storing one of your favorite positions).
- Weight Capacity: The high performance base easily lifts up to 850 lbs total maximum weight, including mattress.
- Remote: User friendly, back lit wireless remote control with a flashlight and safety lock.
- Adjustable Legs: Heavy-duty 2 1/2″ diameter legs easily adjust from 6″ to 10″ for a perfect fit.
- Power Down: In the event power is lost, a battery backup returns the base to flat.
- MicroHook™ Retention System: Our exclusive MicroHook™ retention system eliminates the need for a mattress retainer bar at the foot of your bed, providing a sleeker, more modern look.
- Sync Cable: Included with split sizes, the sync cable allows bases to raise and lower simultaneously.
- Split King: 76″ W x 80″ L x 8″ H
- Queen: 60″ W x 80″ L x 8″ H
- Twin XL: 38″ W x 80″ L x 8″ H
DigitalAir™ Mattresses & PowerBase™ Foundations include 25 year limited warranties. Specialty Sleep Services is responsible for providing warranty service for this product, please contact Specialty Sleep Services at 1-866-879-1994 or email@example.com.
Delivery - Shipping Info
Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt. Any damages during delivery must be reported by Customer immediately. For more information, please contact Specialty Sleep Services at 1-866-879-1994 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews yet.